So I was thinking about the video project we get to work on this coming week and I'm really excited for it. Learning the new programs to make videos in was exciting. Audacity and movie maker are really cool programs that I have never used before so the tutorials helped. Being able to mix music and create a "soundtrack" is really fun. I also like the way movie maker has the capabilities to do audio and transitions which will enhance the movie we are to create. The topic that my partner and I have chosen is Sleep deprivation in College students. It is a topic that most people can relate to. Our focus for our video is to capture why people are sleep deprived and make recommendations as to how to help eliminate its effects. Creating this short movie is going to take a lot of condensing of our material but I think we have some really solid plans on what we are going to record and how we are going to put this movie together! So I'm thinking our movie is going to come out really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment