So I was thinking about my last entry in regards to Social bookmarking. I decided to try out a new site because I wasn't too happy with my first attempt. I made my second bookmarking site on blinklist.com. I really like this site! It was so easy to use and as soon as I made an account I was able to start "blinking" sites that I was interested in. Blinking is just like bookmarking but it's sent to my bookmarking site! There was no strange language or terms to deal with. All the user has to do is start blinking. The other feature I like is that the user can put tags (keywords) to each of their blinks so that all different people can access these sites using different keywords. As soon as I put up blinks there was a button next to my posted link that told me how many other people blinked that page as well as the notes they made about those sites. I felt like this site was more personal than Mockatoo. Also there is the option of putting blinklist on your toolbar which makes blinking really easy! My new site to check out is: http://www.blinklist.com/vcc/
Hope you find these links useful... I thought they were!
Back to School Tech Use
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment