Sunday, November 23, 2008

Final Thoughts

So I was thinking since this is my last blog that I would reflect on all the things I have learned in this class. At the beginning of class I thought of myself as a pretty well-versed individual when it comes to technology but there were so many things I didn't know I was missing! I have always liked technology but navigating through new technologies is some times a little difficult. It was really great to learn all these new tools. Before this class I had never blogged, heard a podcast, used a Smart board or clicker, made a template or a video. I love that I know how to do ALL of that now. I am so glad that I may be able to use these tools in my future classroom because I think the students will enjoy them as much as I do. Learning with technology is a fun way to educate the future generations and I'm looking forward to using the many things I learned to do just that. To add to the list of things I have never done before is creating a website. The website I'm working on will be a e-portfolio and I'm curious to learn how to create one since I haven't yet. So I guess my final thoughts are of excitement and anticipation for the future integration of technology and my classroom, I wonder what technology will come next...

No comments: