This week we continued to learn about the interactive whiteboard capabilities. Our assignment is to create 6 activities on the
smartboard that could be used in the classroom. I'm really excited with the different activities I created and am really interested to see what my fellow classmates have come up with. Although this is my first time with this particular software it is quickly becoming my favorite! We learned how to make forms last class as well which I found to be particularly helpful. I never realized that there was a way to create a template form in word. Now I am going to have a much easier time with my lesson plans because I have created it into its very own template. I will never have to worry about the spacing again -- I'm so happy! This is also an important tool for the classroom to create student forms which could be filled out on the computer (saving paper). All in all I really am enjoying the new tools we have been given.
No comments:
Post a Comment